Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happy Hour


I worked on a new and VERY different to me project tonight: A customer asked me to create a tag for a decorative pillow. I've never done anything like it but it turned out very nice. I hope that the "Martini Mama", who celebrates a BIG milestone birthday this week, will love her special gift.

I have so much sewing to do this week. Backpacks are starting to pile up in the factory. I have a birthday outfit to make for a very special little girl's birthday party on THURSDAY!

...and my SIL's baby shower is this coming Saturday and I haven't done a single stitch in preparation! However, I *did* pin her down on a name today. I even asked if I could start monogramming items for little Greta...she said YES! I can't believe I'm going to have a niece so close by. My niece Kerry lives out in Southern California and we miss her (and big bro Jacob!) everyday.

So...keep an eye on the LSnS blog this week to see what I come up with for my newest niece.

Oh, and while getting my kids ready for a day of swimming at my Mom's house today I checked out her swim towel cabinet. Aren't those towels cute?!? Of course Greta will need one next summer!

No comments: